Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Halloween That Almost Wasn't


Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com


Thanks to Sandy, our Halloween was delayed, but you won't catch me complaining because there are so many out there whose lives were impacted in far worse ways. We still have each other, we still have our lives and we still have power and the comfort of knowing that everyone of our friends are present and accounted for.

You must understand though that Halloween is indeed, my favorite holiday. And this year brought a delay, no carved pumpkins, no roasted pumpkin seeds, trick or treating in November, no Halloween  photo cards of the kids wearing their costumes. But all in all it kind of worked out because I was kind of too migrainy (yes that is now a new official term in my life) to really be up for any of that anyway.

Oh but wait! Evelyn did make a batch of Pumpkin Bread all on her own! And it was delicious! Also Liam turned four! ( I'll have to post those pictures too! OMG terrible mom alert)

Well, today it was 60 degrees or so and the sun was shining and so I took alot of meds and off we went for pictures. You can see Evelyn cracking up in some of them, that's because I was in a stopped position and lost my balance and Batman rushed in to save me by trying to push up on my booty and nearly got smashed by said booty. I went all National Geographic Photographer and just kept shooting because that is the true Ev! 

1 comment:

  1. very sweet! Glad your all ok. we where worried about you all. vicky

    ReplyDelete