- Mama is a perpetual cupboard door leaver opener face. Honestly, my kitchen looks like that scene in The Sixth Sense by the time I'm done cooking. Apparently Les comes behind me and closes them as I cook.
- Mama is the one that doesn't put a new roll of tp on the roller. Who knew?
- Liam is more affected than I thought he would be. He is having nightmares and sleepwalking.
- Evelyn is just as affected as I thought she would be but she is holding up and being strong.
- Construction paper chains really help children get a grasp of time- both elapsed time and countdown-wise.
- Eating pizza twice in one week is a bit much, even for me.
- There is no such thing as too many episodes of Mad Men in one day.
- Skype, Facetime calls, texting and iphones make a huge difference when a member of the family is far away.
I am tired though. Oh so very tired. My hats off to single Moms.