Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bullets

  • Ev starts her twice a week Gymnastics training today, on the Level 3 Competition Team. Have I told you that her Gymnastics is an hour away?
  • It is hot and humid here today. 91 degrees and humidity is high- I never look at the humidity percentage because it just makes me feel worse. I will tell you that I am sweating just sitting here typing.
  • I am trying very hard to get through the summer without using the central air. I wonder how long I can last? (Smokewood Gang- have no fear the embargo will be lifted for your visit)
  • Les has begun his first official week of work here at the new locale. It seems that he may have lucked out- I am waiting for the other shoe to drop but hoping it doesn't and that we can have a nice, low key life here on the Cape.
  • Billy puked last night. There are countless square yards of hard wood and tile in this house. He managed to leave that gift right in the middle of a bathroom rug- literally inches away from tile. I love cats.
  • The previous bullet reminds me...Anyone else like that website My Cat Is A Dick?
  • While we are on the subject of different sites.... Try this, Dear Photograph. I love it.
  • Ev has reached new levels of what we like to call "Continual and Never Ceasing Requests". No kidding this kid asks for something at least every minute of the day. Her morning begins with a request and ends with several all strung together in a breath. Sometimes I can't even finish answering her about one request, before she interrupts to ask about something else. It's exhausting and I won't lie- some days it makes it truly difficult to enjoy her company.
  • I gave up most of my remaining pride and submerged myself in the kiddie pool yesterday. For a good long while. I will do the same today. Yes I will.
  • We have been going to the beach most evenings. It has been heavenly. I try to never hit the beach in the heat of the day anymore, I have learned my lesson. It's just too hot and too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment