Friday, June 3, 2011

Imminent Limbo

It has begun in earnest.
The movers will be here Monday. And if anyone is keeping track- that's 2 entire days sooner than we planned. Yeah. Apparently the two entities in control of our life have very interesting ways of communicating with each other. Ah well, I'm over it- mostly.
So here we go.
I have been working and cleaning for about 3 days now. Calling utilities. Setting a cut off date for the internet. Packing up the belongings that we will need for our 14 days of homelessness. All of the normal move stuff, ya know?
Somehow, I remain in denial. I keep thinking this is a big silly game we are playing and "Oh my! Isn't my Spring Cleaning intense this year?"
It's not like I am dreading the adventure of living in Jersey. I actually think that we will have alot of fun there. It's not like I am so in love with my current address that I would spend 50 years here. It's mostly that I am near family now and I like it like that.
Oh and waaa waaa waaa! I will stop the whining now. The move is happening. It's real. And unless I want to live 4 years without my husband I will shut the hole under my nose and keep packing.
All of that was to be able to say the following: It will be awhile before my next post.
My next post will be from Cape May, NJ.
My next post will be full of pictures from Ev's 7th birthday and the move and how much Liam has grown.




No comments:

Post a Comment