Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Have No Pride...

...which is why I'm about to tell this story:

I was sitting and watching a riveting episode of Dr. Who last night. It was so riveting (even the second time watching)that I was forced to partake in a salty, crunchy snack whilst viewing. Snack of choice happened to be Dorito's by the way.

Later....(like hours later)
Laying in bed with Les, chatting and fooling about with our i-phones. I was playing Fruit Ninja and he was fiddling about with the Hipstamatic Camera. One time he turned the camera towards me and I smiled. The shutter snapped. We waited for the processing. I looked at the result.

I noticed that a bit of the distress effect made it look like there was something at the corner of my mouth. "Huh." I thought. After a few seconds longer I thought "Oh no, that looks eerily like a Doriiii....." (this is where my tongue sneaks out to check the corner in question.

And well. It wasn't the film effect. There was, in fact, Dorito residue on my face.

New. All. Time. Low. Achieved.

And also?

Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment