Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Looks Like He Made It

See this little imp?
He just had an appointment with his plastic surgeon today. Guess who gets to eat a "regular diet" now?
That's right, he made it!!!
Those three small holes closed right up, so well in fact,  that I had to remind the Doc that they were actually there the last time. Liam is good to go.
Whew! Just in time for Thanksgiving too!
Grandma, you better double up on a few of those dishes we are planning. And maybe think about another 15 pounds of turkey. Because? This boy can eat. I mean he has capacity and free rein now.

We don't have to see the Plastic's Team for another year, and that my friends is something to be Thankful for.

I forgot to mention this earlier but his ear tubes are doing well too. His hearing is at completely normal levels now and everything looks good.

Now, if only those darn Speech Therapists would get in touch....

(By the way, may I add that I simply adore that little face?)

2 comments:

  1. That's great news! So happy for Liam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! So glad for you all...

    Hope the turkey was as good as ours - still feeling it...

    ReplyDelete