Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Delicate

I know the blog has been slow lately. I have many, many things that I want to talk about. It's just that I am having a hard time getting things out. My mind flits from one subject to another and I am left sort of scrambled. If you couple that scrambled thing with the fact that, for some reason I am feeling very emotionally delicate, well you can see why there hasn't been many posts. I was talking on the phone with my sister today and she mentioned how "all over the place" I seemed.

I have been in bloggy land reading though and have found lots of great posts that echo what I am feeling and happen to say it much better than I can.
Like this one,   or this one,  and this one.

We also happen to be having a "time". I am hesitant to talk about it or acknowledge it- like in baseball when  pitcher is pitching a perfect game. You sort of sit and breathe shallow and hope that what you are seeing is, in fact, really happening. So I am just trying to enjoy it.


I may be quiet a bit longer. Just giving my self time to let a few things gel. Plus we are having a big family thing that will eat a few days of our life, a fun thing, a positive thing but it will keep me away from the computer for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment