Friday, January 28, 2011

Points of Interest?

  • I have been so sick for so long, that somewhere along the way I lost an entire day. I wanted to meet Jodi out on Thursday. Thursday in my fevered brain was today. But? The rest of the world seems to think that yesterday was Thursday. Huh.
  • I nearly killed myself with Nyquill, truly. Thus the lost day. Someone remind me the next time I am sick, that I can not take a full dose of Nyquill, 800mg of Motrin, 3 Tessalon Pearls (cough meds) and an antibiotic - at the same time. 
  • Trying to decide where I want to live off of the list we have to work with is akin to trying to figure out if I want to live on the 6th level of hell, or the 9th. I am not really being very adult or constructive in any of the conversations about it with Les. I am using very foul language and acting a bit....unbalanced.
  • The kids are on an upswing from their sicknesses though, not entirely back to normal. This means that Liam is walking around weeping over nothing and that Ev is Snarky McSnarkerson. On second thought,  I may take that Nyquill cocktail again, very soon.
  • I had a long talk on the phone today with a dear friend who lives far away.(Hi Vicky!) She really helped me with my attitude on the move and helped me remember that in the military- it's all temporary anyway. I needed that talk. I miss my Stalker. 
  • I am trying to get Liam into Speech Therapy. The hang up seems to be that the one place my insurance will let us go to, has a wait list and Liam is the 50th kid on that list. 
  • I had to tell Ev that she could not go with Brev and Lissa to an indoor pool place this weekend because she was still too sick. The look on her face was heartbreaking. 
  • We have used about 5 entire boxes of Kleenex over these last 12 days. 
  • My family has not called to be fakey/happy to me or to even wail and moan and complain about our Impending Move of Doom. Serves em right if we end up back in Alaska. (that's a joke Mom) (the deserving part anyway) (the Alaska part is so not a joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment