Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OSHA Smosha


I think it's well with in safety parameters to clothe your child in slippery, slidey polar fleece, load them up with sticks and let them climb on, around and all over a stool.  And then proceed to kind of, sort of forget they are in the room with you. What is the worst that can happen?

Ev was reading aloud for her school and I was cleaning out the fridge. Listen,  it was clean out the fridge or let the crumbs and crud that were accumulating in there register to vote. So there we were. I was waist deep in the fridge spelling the word "cheese" repeatedly - don't ask. And all of a sudden I heard, this soft little "mom?". I tried to ignore it but then it happened again. "ummm... Mom?". So I extricated myself from the fridge and turned to find this. My son inextricably tangled in a stool. As you can see he was quite perplexed and slightly concerned by the whole thing. I mean, can one eat a snack or even drink chocolate milk whilst tangled in a stool? No one knows really (more studies need to be done), so he needed to get out as snack time was fast approaching.
Ahhh parenting at it's best.
The least of my crimes not being the Christmas PJ's in Februaury.

1 comment:

  1. and THIS is why I love ur blog!! I need to see u guys soon, before the move :(! I expecially need to meet the boy!
    Sami

    ReplyDelete