Sunday, October 9, 2011

Moosh

This is Liam. He's two. And he's what you might call, "A Moosh".
Please don't ask me to tell you exactly what a Moosh is. It's just Liam. He's just...Moosh.
We are a nick namey crowd and for the longest time, Liam just didn't get a nickname.
I noticed however, that as we have gotten past the one year mark with him, he's starting to pick up a few. It was like we had to wait to find the boy underneath all of that survival stuff to see what nick name would really stick. As he embraced his Liam-ness, we have been able to see other things. Like his relative Moosh-ness.
He doesn't really like being called Moosh. Or his other nick name for that matter. That other one is, "The Bubbuhz". He will look at us askance, put his little palm to his chest and say "No. Eeuhm". And we laugh, because he is so serious but pulling our leg at the same time.
He is my son. He is almost three. And he has a moosh magic all his own. He can make me all gushy and warm inside. He turns me into a real mooshy mush this kid. I could hold him and squeeze him forever.
I just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment