Friday, February 24, 2012

Cliff Hanger of Grossness

So when we last parted ways, I asked if anyone had any guesses about what this might be:
Well, I had one guess and that was right. Brenda thought it might be a Jimmy Dean Sausage  found in the garbage.
Good guess Brenda!
It was indeed a sausage.
Found under the couch cushions as we did a bit of light Spring Cleaning last week.If you look closely, you can even see the print from the texture in the fabric that was impressed into the sausage as we sat on it time and again as it petrified. You can also see the very tip where there is evidence of minor gnawing before it was discarded.
Well played Squalor Monkey. Well played.

In related news we are currently potty training with the Agent of Entropy. So now he can randomly pee in various clean spots all over the house.
Fun for everyone.

*edited: I originally posted the wrong guesser. I typed Debbie even though my brain knew it was Brenda. I even read it three times and my brain switched the words. I wish I could say that something like this has never happened to me but I would be lying- I do absent minded professor-y stuff all of the time. Also there was an epic foam sword battle going on about 2 feet from my ears as I was typing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michal - it was ME, Brenda - not Debbie (??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it Brenda. Wish I could explain my brain sometimes.

    ReplyDelete