Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More On School

I hope you all realize that I was using the title "Academy of Excellence" as a tongue in cheek sort of thing. I was making fun of myself.
I did mean to write about the more harsh realities of homeschooling and then I talked about the good stuff- so I get it now. I guess, as home-schoolers, we get excited sometimes and since we don't have many opportunities to really tell folks what our kids are learning, we get a little nutty. ( that's what happened to me ok?)

I wanted to check in and tell you that since both kids are coming down with their Papa's cold from last week, today's school is essentially Jeff Corwin and Nova.
Netflix. A home-schoolers wing man.
And we are all in our pj's.
And Ev has been snarky.
And I yelled during Math.
And Liam has rolled about on the floor sniffling and sneezing and listlessly playing with a toy car.

And I started that whole blog post the other day to really confess that since I have been struggling with my own health- school has been very hit or miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment