Sunday, December 6, 2015

End of the Season

          The competition season for gymnastics has come and gone. We have all done our part. Ev has practiced and worked hard and done her best. Les and I have opened up our wallets. Liam has sat patiently at the various meets and practices.
          Saturday was the Florida State Championships for USAGC Levels 4&5. Ev had 2 competitions this season and qualified! So yeah... we went. Her group started at 8 am, so thankfully the comp took place in Fort Myers, only a 22 minute drive away. She competed well, had fun and ended her season on a high note with her best All Around score of the season (33.175)and brought home a trophy for ninth in her age group. I know, I know, I say it all of the time but, I am truly very proud of her and all of her hard work. She has fun and really enjoys what she does. I was especially proud yesterday when her coach told me that Ev was such a great representative for their gym.
          I made up a little video of her best performances this year, take a look if you want.
                                                                    Gymnastics 2015










No comments:

Post a Comment