Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We aren't that caught up in these type of holidays. My family treats me pretty gosh darn good every day of the year so I always feel a bit silly having a fuss made on a certain day just because others think it should happen.
Having said that, this was a pretty sweet day! I can get behind any day that starts with a lie in, followed by pancakes, a present, a shopping trip and then ends with Thai food. And it was sunny and warm. I mean really! I think every Sunday should be like this.
My children are tucked safely into bed, appropriately tired out and with just the right amount of grime on them. I am sitting here with a belly full of great food and my husband is nearby. Life is pretty good from where I am sitting.

So to all of you Mother's out there, bio and adoptive....
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment