Saturday, May 7, 2011

She Did IT!

Last night my cousin Sarah graduated from college. She walked away with a BSN in Nursing. Magna Cum Laude - no less.
To say that I am proud of her would be a gross understatement. I am just about ready to BUST!
She was able to maintain high grades (hello Magna), make friends, work and just be an all around class act.
Now, she didn't get there alone. She has two parents that have supported her and helped her be the kind of person that she needed to be to get the job done. But the majority of the burden has lain upon her slight shoulders.
I know that she will be a fabulous nurse. I know that her future is bright.
Sarah, I am so stinking proud of you girl.
Way to go.



Please ignore the pioneer faces my children are sporting.
Also? She did it looking  like this:
And wearing these:

No comments:

Post a Comment