Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What Must The Neighbors Think?

First of all we have Specimen Number One.
The Boy and His Gun.
Yes, folks we have a gun totin', rootin', tootin', toddler about the place. This kid is never, not ever without a gun. He would even sleep with one of his guns if I would let him. And he will shoot any old thing that moves or not. He will be quick to shoot any parent who says no. When he eats, his gun is right there at his feet ( I have instituted a No Guns At the Table Policy for the sake of the other diners). 






Specimen Number Two. Well, this member of the family is frequently seen in and about the yard in various stages of what my mother calls, "garb". Garb means any silly nilly outfit thrown together by a child or child-like adult. Unfortunately Number Two doesn't stop at the garb. She usually accompanies these outfits with Vocal Theater. On the day I took THIS picture- she was out riding about in that garb singing that old song from Hee-Haw. You know the one...."Where oh where are you tonight?"....No?






So at times I do wonder if my neighbors are paying attention and if they are- what do they think  of these two hooligans?

No comments:

Post a Comment