Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

I could, I suppose, go on and on and get all mushy about how it was Liam's first Easter. I could tell you about all of the food, heck there is even a great story about meat and plastic in there. I could tell you about how it was a delight to watch the kids get covered in mud while playing in  Uh! Mawss*  backyard. I could describe my sister's inability to rein herself in when it comes to buying Eater candy.
I am not going to do any of that,  because I have the perfect picture that sums up Easter in the life and mind of a child.

Liam had not a single clue why he was permitted to have such a glorious morning getting sick on chocolate but he hopes it happens again sometime.


* Uh!! Maws!! is Liam's term for the Grandparents. Every time we pull up in front of their house he gasps and starts signing "Grandma and Grandpa" while saying Maws! maws! repeatedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment