Sunday, December 12, 2010

Intelligencia

In the past two days, I have displayed a surprising lack of ...well of ..... thinking.
Let's see. Number one on the list is when I shoved the memory card for the camera into the cd slot on the iMac. Now we have to pack up said Mac and haul it into the store for the removal. This wouldn't be an issue I suppose, if Les wasn't down with a pulled back and could do the actual packing and hauling. So that was well timed- both the lower back sprain AND the sd card snafu.
Number two is when I accidentally took a double dose of my Avandia (sugar pill) and then also forgot to eat so I ended up at the grocery store, alone, with my vision getting dimmer and dimmer and all the while I was having these HUGE cravings for any thing with sugar in it. I purchased a few emergency items and when I got in the car I began to eat. And let me tell you it was not pretty. I must have looked like something out of a science fiction film! Like Species, you know?!?!
Last night I sort of forgot to change Liam's diaper before bed, so this morning's diaper was sodden.
I also broke my toe this week. I leaned down to speak to someone seated in a chair, bumped the chair and SNAP! - there went a monkey toe.
While cleaning off the truck's windshield this evening, I kind of stripped all of the rubber off of one of the windshield wipers.
And still I am having the cooking issues!

Les better make it off of the couch soon or the whole house might be down around our ears.

Christmas is under way here, it's all official with the tree and everything! I have pictures! It's just that they are literally stuck in he computer right now. ( boo hiss )

( I hope I don't forget and shove a cd into the cd slot on top of the camera card that's stuck in the computer. It's going to be close)

No comments:

Post a Comment