Monday, December 20, 2010

Kidnapped!






Yesterday I decided that I wanted Brevin here with us for awhile. So I kidnapped him! Yes I did. I just looked at my sister and I said, " Can Brevin come home with me?" and I didn't really wait for an answer. I just sort of grabbed his hand and headed towards my car with him. You see we were at a family function about an hour away from both of our homes and I just couldn't bear to come home empty handed, so to speak. So you know, Brev was loaded into my car and we came here with only the clothes on his back.
I did have to run out and purchase some pj's for him because he is so tall now that NOTHING I have in this house would fit him. I didn't mind though because I had to run our for some emergency party supplies too.
And so there was playing that ranged all over the house. There was root beer and pizza, cookie baking, eating the cookies, a fire crackling away in the fireplace, hotdogs cooked over the fire, Christmas stories, Christmas music, found fairy doors, fire side pow wows,  tents to sleep in.... I sure hope he had fun. I know we did and I know that I would kidnap him again in an instant- even with a 4 a.m. wake up and a round of musical beds!
                  

                         OH! And a random Billy Bone's picture just for the sake of catdom and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment