Monday, December 20, 2010

Kids Are Weird

I just walked by Ev's room and saw the strangest thing. All three kids were playing, but I have no earthly idea if it was three individual games or one big imaginative free for all.
Brev was in the little play tent holding a strobing pumpkin light and he was doing these 360 degree barrel rolls while chanting- kind of listlessly- "I wanna get out. Get me out. I wanna get out." Evelyn was in the middle of the room on all fours pretending to be the wolf from The Legend of Zelda and she was howling and howling and howling. Liam was standing just outside the tent, wearing blue fairy wings. He had a wand in one had and a foam sword in the other and he was repeatedly whacking the side of the tent all the while saying, "MommmmmmMommmmmMomMomMOMMMMMM".
 I simply crept away in fear and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment