Friday, December 10, 2010

Little Wonders



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones





This song was playing tonight as my children twirled and laughed and danced and spun about. I sat there in rapt wonder watching these two creatures that have inhabited every corner of my life and heart. As the snow was falling outside and making the world white and a bit dangerous we were here, wrapped in the light and warmth of our own little place in the world.
Tonight, watching my children dance, that was the only Christmas present I need. Because it's just these type of small moments that make me realize what in incredibly lucky woman I am. I see them there dancing and smiling and they look at me and I know what my life would be like if they weren't here with me. My two little wonders...





And yes, Liam is wearing blue fairy wings upside down on top of his monster pj's! Be thankful he's not in a tutu as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment